The traditional college pricing model doesn’t fit today’s marketplace, everyone is hurt by a lack of price transparency!
- Cannot shop by the price they will be asked to pay
- Students don’t apply to schools they assume they can’t afford
- Set sticker prices at twice their average net price
- Lose up to 40% of possible applicants to sticker shock*
- Crowdsource a “Kelley Blue Book for College Pricing”
- Students share need data, merit data, and award letters (EFC from FAFSA, ACT/SAT score, HS GPA, financial aid offer)
- In exchange for data, students get free access to see offers shared by other students with similar need/merit
- Potential four-year college applicants need to use this financial service organization to find the right school at the right price.
Contact Dr. Mark Salisbury at TuitionFit for details: